Each EquiTrust Index Annuity features a unique income benefit rider (IBR) that pays lifetime income even if the contract's Accumulation Value is depleted.
Competitive Rollup Designs
The Benefit Base is equal to all premiums and premium bonuses, less withdrawals, compounded at a defined rate, for either 7 or 10 years. The faster the Benefit Base accumulates, the greater the income.
|6% up to 10 Years|
|5% up to 10 Years|
|Stackable: 3% + Interest/Index Credits up to 10 Years|
|7% up to 7 Years|
|Strong Guaranteed Income in Early Years|
|Strong Guaranteed Income in Later Years|
|Strong Non-Guaranteed Income|
|Strong Guaranteed Income in Years 3-9|
Competitive IBR Features
- Available for Inherited IRAs
- Rider payments may be doubled for up to 5 years in the event of a chronic illness (up to 50% for joint owners); included at no additional cost.
- No confinement required – 2 of 6 Activities of Daily Living
- Also applied to Permanent Cognitive Impairment
- Withdrawals may continue even if the accumulation value is depleted
- Approved in all states
- Upon spousal continuation of lifetime payments with single life payout, income is recalculated based on spouse age and continues for their life
- Annual fee is based on the contract's Accumulation Value – not the faster-growing Benefit Base